Miss HIN Guidelines
Below are the preliminary guidelines for the first ever Miss Hot Import Nights Australia - Sydney contest:
- Cut off date for applications will be mid to late September 2017 - exact date to be confirmed
- There is no application fee for entering the contest.
- The contest is only open to contestants 16 and above, any minors between ages of 16 and 18 must get parental or legal guardian's consent.
- The online application profiling questions are designed for us to get to know you better, modeling is much more than beauty; personality and character is also utmost important.
- Honesty and integrity is important when applicants are filling in the online application, any false claims or information could affect the applicant negatively during the HIN management's decision process.
- All applications must be filled in by the applicant, unfortunately a friend or family cannot nominate the applicant and fill the form om their behalf.
- Photos submitted in the application doesn't need to be professionally taken, this is a model contest where anyone can enter and we understand not everyone have experience.
- It is not compulsory for applicants to wear make up in the photos submitted in the application, we also admire natural looks and styles.
- All approved applicants will have a chance to liaise with HIN management on their schedules so we can best cater to all their obligations such as studies and work.