WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE AND TALENTED MEDIA PARTNERS TO HELP BUILD AND GROW THE AUTOMOTIVE LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY TOGETHER!
Hot Import Nights Australia are humbled and appreciate you for showing interest in covering our events!
All submitted media registrations will be reviewed, but unfortunately not all applications will be accepted.
If you are interested in covering our road shows, main event and/or contributing to our social media, please read the below terms and conditions then apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Media and photo credentials will be issued only to recognised journalists representing verified websites, news services, publications, newspapers, television networks, radio networks, local television stations, and other approved media outlets. Media outlets may be limited to one credential.
- Due to insurance reasons, photo and video credentials are very limited and available only to qualified applicants.
- All approved media personnel will receive show media passes
- Every photographer/videographer or their media outlet’s editor should outline their websites/blogs and also provide a brief description of what they are offering as far as coverage of the show during the application process
- Submission of an application does not guarantee that you will be approved. Due to the large numbers of applications, you will be notified via email of your approval/denial
- ALL approved media personnel must submit event coverage at their earliest convenience to be considered for future HIN events. Media is encouraged to tell a story of the entire show. Please photograph EVERY aspect of the show, including sponsors, vendors, and spectators in lines
- HIN Australia reserves the right to deny any media credential request. Hot Import Nights Australia also reserves the right to revoke any media credential
- Media passes will be available for pick up at the information desk at our main event lobby
- Media may enter the event on Friday 14 December 2018 during the trade set up and 2 hours prior on the main event day to shoot the areas before the crowd comes in
- All-access media passes will have partial access to the main stage for pictures or video of crowd, speakers performers, etc (All-access passes will be limited and selected by HIN Australia officials). Media is to make their presence on the stage quick and in no way draw attention to themselves or away from the speaker, performer or event happening on stage during the show
- If using our event coverage for any other kind of advertising (ex. meets, future shows), HIN Australia is to be given credit for the photo or to be tagged in the advertisement. You agree not to use any photos taken during the show in a negative fashion, or in any other way that could result in the defamation of HIN Australia’s character
- You agree to provide digital copies of any and all photographs taken during the show to HIN officials, if they are requested. Failure to comply with any of the above terms is considered Breach of Contract and may result in legal action and/or you may be banned from any and all HIN events.
Please email email@example.com for further enquiries.