Hot Import Nights Holdings Inc. – Started in 1998 in Southern California, USA. HIN Events is the leading producer of touring automotive lifestlye events. The company produces Hot Import Nights the United States largest and most unique indoor/outdoor car, music, and pop-culture festivals. The events are attended by thousands of automotive and entertainment enthusiasts each year.
HIN Events are now expanding world wide and with partnering with the Colab Team here in Australia, HIN is continuing it’s march for a truly global tour.
Facts About Hot Import Nights:
- The Fast and Furious movies sourced the movie cars and provided authenticity for the scenes with background cast, cars, visuals that were all derived off the HIN platform.
- Juiced 2 HIN – Game generated 60 million in global revenue off the HIN community world wide.
- EA’s Need for Speed Underground – Developed the logo and aided in core gaming features based on the tuner culture to make this a category leader among racing games.
- Popularized the Import Model phenomenon – giving aspiring models to be recognized worldwide. The HIN modeling program attracted girls from the pages of Maxim, FHM and Stuff magazines.
- Hot Wheels relesed the HIN edition toys under the D-FORCE brand.
Colab Team* – We are a Sydney-based organization providing entertainment and recreational activities in a safe, secure environments. All events are conducted in high security environments with zero tolerance to alcohol abuse, drugs or hooliganism.
Our team have a great depth of experience in the organisation and management of a broad range of conferences and events. The Colab Team have the expertise and resources fit to manage any event; from seminars and conferences, to trade shows, networking, and team building exercises. Our event management is highly comprehensive, and includes:
• Concept development
• Core creative activities
• Development and management of event budget
• Conference logistics
• Invitation and RSVP process
• Event marketing communications
• Sponsors and exhibitors
• Sourcing and Contracting venues
• Managing third party vendors and suppliers, such as caterers, live entertainment, transportation, branded merchandise and special activities